Statement from MSC Cruises regarding Dubai and the Emirates
"We always closely monitor the public safety and security situation in each of the destinations we visit, and areas we sail through. In doing so, we consult with official travel advisory bodies, and are in constant contact with local and international authorities including UK-based entities. While we’re aware of P&O Cruises’ decision – as a British flag carrier – to withdraw its operation from the Gulf for the coming season, we have not received any intelligence suggesting that there is reason for our plans to be altered.
During MSC Cruises’ upcoming winter season in the Gulf, which starts on the 30th November 2019, we will have two ships sailing the region. MSC Bellissima on 7 night cruises from Dubai visiting ports including Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas and Bahrain and MSC Lirica on 7, 11 and 14 night cruises visiting ports across the Emirates and India.
Guests and Crew can always be assured that their safety is our first priority.
Managing Director UK & Ireland"
Mention the word Club and it's "how much is that going to cost me?" Here at Cruise Club UK once you have booked with us you're a member, the best part being it's FREE we don't charge a penny and first time bookers will automatically be entered into our industry leading Loyalty Scheme Bonus Points. It's our way of saying thank you and a nice saving for you.
Book any of the cabins below on a cruise with a value of £699 or above with Cruise Club UK and receive:
Balcony Cabin = 50 points*
Outside Cabin = 35 points*
Inside Cabin = 25 points*
Bonus Points can then be redeemed against future bookings. Our Special ‘Double Bonus Points’ events give you even more money off our fantastic offers. We will notify you via email/post prior to these promotions.
Join the Club!
Here’s what you need to know:
- A minimum spend applies of £699 per person
- A maximum of 50 Bonus Points can be redeemed per cabin at any one time
- Bonus points can not be exchanged for monetary value and are not transferable between parties.
- Bonus points can only be redeemed at the time of booking.
- Bonus points expire after 3 years from the date of addition to your account if not used.
- Our helpful and knowledgeable Sales Team will automatically check your Bonus Points Balance at the time of inquiry, offering you further savings off your Cruise.